28 June 2013

My essentials for the MBFW Berlin I| Mis básicos para la Semana de la Moda de Berlín I

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Source


Hi all,

I am sitting here right now in front of my computer reading all of the invitations for Fashion Shows that I have  received and even yet, I can barely believe it... I will covering the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin S/S 2014, yay! But there is another thing what I am really worried about: what I am going to wear during the fashion shows?! I haven't planned all of my outfits yet but I can already show you what are going to be my essentials during these up-coming stressfull days... Let's check them!

Estoy aquí, sentada enfrente d emi rodenador re-leyendo todas las invitaciones para desfiles que he recibido y es que, apenas me lo creo todavía... ¡Voy a cubrir la Semana de la Moda de Berlín! Yeah! Sin embargo, hay otro asunto que me tiene preocupada pues, ¡todavía no sé qué me voy a poner para los desfiles! No me ha dado tiempo a planear mis outfits pero sí que ya puedo mostraros cuáles serán mis piezas clave para éstos días tan estresantes que se presentan... ¡Echémosles un vistazo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Of course my dear! Which estimable fashion writer forgets her black high heels at home during a Fashion Week?! Me, absolutely not! ;) It has been more than proved than a good pair of black high heels are (usually) the perfect the key to get an elegant but also urban look: the look 10 for a Fashion Week. They might not be really comfy but I feel myself really confident and good wearing a pair of them... I already own the n.4 beauties!

¡Por supuesto! ¡¿Pero qué periodista de moda que se precie se deja los tacones negros en casa durante una semana de la moda?! ¡Yo desde luego no pienso ser la primera! ;) Es por todos sabido que unos buenos tacones negros son el toque perfecto para conseguir un look elegante siempre: el look 10 para una Semana de la Moda. Quizá no sea el calzado más cómodo, seamos sinceras, pero la verdad es que a mí me encantan y me hacen sentir muy segura de mí misma y de mi look... Además, ¡los nº4, ya son míos!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Perfect for every kind of outfit and really comfy. Morever, denim shirt + black high heels make a great couple!

Perfecta para cualquier tipo de outfit que necesites. Además, una camisa vaquera con unos buenos tacones negros, ¡son un acierto seguro en cualquier ocasión!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




As the weather next week here in Berlin is not going to be really hot (luckily!), a black leather motorbike jacket is the best solution. Remember that sometimes is worth it to invest in a real  leather jacket than in 4 of faux leather: the quality of the product is so much different and even it is good one, you can never ever compare a real leather jacket with one that is not...

Parece que la semana que viene el tiempo no será demasiado caluroso (¡gracias al cielo!) aquí en Berlín, así que usaré mi cazadora de piel negra para las noches y las mañanas más fresquitas. Consejo: a veces vale mucho más la pena invertir un poco más en una buena cazadora de piel de verdad que en 4 de piel falsa: la calidad y los acabados del producto no se pueden ni comparar y con el tiempo, ¡cada vez te gustará más!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Nails are also a part of the look! Never, ever go to an important event with your nail polish in bad conditions. My favourite for my nails is red.

¡Las uñas también son parte de tus looks! Nunca jamás acudas a ningún evento importante con el color de tus uñas a medio caer.  La semana que viene yo voy a apostar por mi color preferido para las uñas: el rojo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs via Asos| 2. Nixon| 3. Michael Kors| 4. Casio via Asos| 5. Juicy Couture| 6. Seiko


My golden watch is a really important part of my looks, I wear it really often. A golden watch is a classic piece that would be wearing for the rest of your life. 

Mi reloj dorado es siempre una pieza clave de mis outfits y por eso lo suelo llevar casi siempre. Un clásico como un reloj dorado es algo que siempre, siempre te podrás poner y al que le sacarás mucho provecho.

...can't wait for next week, here I go Fashion Week Berlin!

...¡no puedo esperar a la semana que viene, allá voy Semana de la Moda de Berlín!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Your email address/Tu dirección de email:

1 comment:

  1. I am interest to see you outfit form these clothings. Please make many pictures please! You are inspiration and I love to see you looks for the fashion week!

    ReplyDelete

Post nuevo Post antiguo Home