8 July 2013

My looks at MBFW Berlin 1| Mis looks en la MBFW Berlin 1



Hi all,

First of all, I am so sorry about the lack of posts during last week but it has been a very busy but interesting week and I had not enough time to update the Blog. But this moment on, I promise I will tell you every single detail about it! :) Let's start with the looks I chose for the 1st and 2nd day of fashion shows:

Primero: ¡perdón por no haber actualizado el Blog durante la semana pasada! Pero os podréis imaginar que ha sido una semana realmente estresante aunque muy, muy interesante a la vez y que he disfrutado muchísisisisisisimo. Aunque no os precoupéis, ¡a partir de este momento os prometo que os contaré todos los detalles! Empezemos por los looks que escogí para el 1º y 2º día de desfiles: 





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first day of shows I chosed a total denim look: elegante, urban, comfy but extremely chìc at the same time. I was wearing my famourite pair of high-waist (really important factor!) medium denim jeans from MNG, a sleeveless denim blouse from Zara and my beloved orange frock-coat from Gina Tricot that I already introduced you here. As you can imagine, the heels have been a MUST during these days so I chosed my pair of black booties from Zara whith golden studs and cristals: simple but really elegant. The accesories are always a very important factor of every single looks as they can either ruin it or make it glorious and that's why I chosed my black tote-bag from Bimba&Lola, a leopard-print belt from Zara and my pair of mirror-sunglasses from Knockaround which are becoming essential for me lately!


Para el primer día de desfiles escogí un look total denim: cómodo, funcional pero a la vez realmente elegante y que me permitiese adaptarme a cualquier ambiente o situación. Unos pitillo vaqueros de cintura alta (¡muy importante!) de MNG, camisa vaquera sin mangas de Zara y mi queridísima levita naranja-flúor que os presenté no hace mucho aquí. Por supuesto, los tacones han sido un indispensable para mí durante estos días, así que opté por llevar mis botines de punta de tachuelas doradas de Zara: cómodos y elegantes a la misma vez. Como siempre, los accesorios son uno de los elementos principales de un look pues puede tanto arruinarlo como elevarlo a la máxima potencia así que escogí un valor seguro como es mi maxi-bolso negro de piel de Bimba&Lola, un cinturón de estampado de leopardo de Zara y mis gafas de espejo de Knockaround. 




And I hadn't even arrived into the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week tent when I was lucky enough to be found by the girls of the fashion platform FashionFreax. They really loved my outfit so they decided to take some photos from it and upload them, thanks a lot! Happy! :)

Y nada más llegar el primer día al recinto donde se celebrara la Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week me encontré con las chicas de FashionFreax :) Les gustó mi look así que me tomaron algunas fotos para subirlas a esta plataforma de moda y street-style, ¡mil gracias! ¡Qué felicidad!


Source: Fashion Freax


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The first day of shows was stressing but absolutely exciting and I had the opportunity to learn a lot and to meet really interesting people. For the 2nd day I wanted a more relaxed look, with a vintage and french touch so I decided to wear my beautiful pair of vintage leather pants in mint colour that you already saw here not long ago. In fashion and in life in general I devoutly follow the motto of "no risk, no success" and that's why I wore my flashy (but elegant!) crop-top with golden sequins under a light white blouse from Bershka. You can't see them properly on the pictures but I was wearing my beloved pair of leopar-print wedges from Bimba&Lola. The neon-yellow leather satchel bag is a new purchase from MNG.

Y después de un primer día realmente intenso pero en el que disfruté y aprendí muchísimo, llegamos al 2º día de desfiles. Escogí un look con aire más francés y relajado y con toque vintage ya que la principal pieza fueron mis maravillosos pantalones de piel verdes menta que también habéis visto por aquí anteriormente. "Quien no arriesga, no gana" he tenido siempre claro así que decidí ponerme mi fabuloso corsé de lentejuelas doradas de la marca Lou-Lou y que encontré hace unos meses en una boutique de Leonarda Granada. Mis cuñas son de Bimba&Lola, unas de mis favoritas y tienen estampado de leopardo en la parte del tacón. El bolso amarillo flúor tipo satchel es una nueva adquisición de MNG.




I hope you like the looks of the days 1 and 2 of the Fashion Week Berlin. Tomorrow I will show you the looks of the days 3 and 4 and many more details about the amazing fashion-shows I visited and all the great and glamorous people I had the luck to know... Stay tuned!


Espero que os hayan gustado los looks de los 2 primeros días de la Semana de la Moda de Berlín. Mañana, continuaremos con el resto de días y muchísimos más detalles de los desfiles y toda la gente tan maravillosa y estilosa que he tenido la gran suerte de conocer... ¡Más y mejor!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Your email address/Tu dirección de email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post nuevo Post antiguo Home